Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elerds and Cookies

Funny title I have for my latest entry =P

Yeah it's been a while since I last posted an article to my site. The busy schedule I have has been preventing me to do so =P

As much of you know I love cookies =D their sweet and I just can't help it but to eat them whenever someone gives me one. As much as I love cookies I also enjoy the company of the Elerds. They keep me entertained whenever I log in to the game to check some things out(oohh shouldn't I be the one entertaining them? lol). Some times I don't want to log out anymore hihihi =D. As much as I wanted to help them grind I cannot do so because of the restrictions I have as a community manager.

I do apologize to my fellow Elerdians for not being able be online as much as I wanted to, but I'll always be watching you from the GMs screen =P

If you need some help with problems regarding neosteam and you're not able to contact the GMs, I'm always here to give you the best that I can =D

Toodles~

1 Comment:

Joseph said...

K gail, and i heard u dated Jinzo, that true O_O?